Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pool Lift Installation

Thanks to our tax refund, some wonderful people I used to work with at NASA, and my incredibly generous family, my new pool lift was installed on Friday, April 1st...no joke...it really happened!! Anyway, it has to sit for a day or two to allow the concrete to fully harden, but I see a few pool parties with friends and family coming my way very soon!

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. I am truly blessed, and I love you all more than you will ever know! Stay tuned for more pictures!!


Setting up the drilling machine.



Drilling the hole.



Piece removed from the hole.



The hole.



Inserted anchor attached to temporary pole.



Leveling and cementing the anchor.



All done cementing and leveling.



Unpacking the lift.



Unpacking the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment